Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im 16, i really want to join the army, after that i plan on going to collage, but i dont know what i want to go in for.
and i dont know what i want i want to do for a career, but i do not want to be stuck behind a desk allday, no medical stuff, somthing that guarntess a good pay, so can someone help me choose

· The man
1,754 Posts
Filo said:
What about fish and game? They have some cool things to do. Takes some college though. Firefighters are pretty cool. and as freeze said HVAC is a good field and pays great.
[snapback]829184[/snapback]​
I joined the Army National Guard out of high school. I became a medic first then became the first Massachusetts National Guardsmen to go to graduate from Army physician assistant school. From there I went to medical school and now work as an ER physician. Without the military, I am sure my life may have taken a different track. The Army is what you make of it. If you show initiative you will be given every opportunity to improve and educate yourself. I wish you the best and if you ever need any advice, just ask.

· Registered
3,646 Posts
16 is pretty young to decide on a career already...you most likely haven't decided what you want in life and may change you mind many times. I personally have changed my mind a couple times while in college and still dont have a complete grasp of my future. You'll find out what you like while in the army/college as you experience more things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.