Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My best so far was on my first and only race at the track...I ran a 14 second quarter mile with only a few of what I have in exhaust mods.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
depends on car, and cars, and do i own then or not, ive tested many cars @ the track, did a 9.21 Supra

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
havnt raced my civic at the track, and my CRX isnt 100% re-built yet,
mods are, B20 w/ new rods and 9:1:1 pistons and a CTR Head and new v springs and spoon cam gears with a T04 XS turbo and water injectoin w/ Venom n2o. other mods but i dont give them all away :smile:

·
Registered
384 Posts
have not raced it yet never got around to putting a geared rearend in i have a 1979 malibu sittin in my driveway with about 350 horse power stock block factory 300 horse heads 292 lunati cam accell distrib nascar flat top pistons moly rings and on and on and it's for sale 2,500.00

·
Registered
458 Posts
The last time I had my Stang on the track was 2 and a half years ago. I ran a 13.3 with bald tires and a bad Mass Air Flow senser. I have since done many mods and should be deep in the twelves by now. If not I have a 75-150 hp adjustable N.O.S. system sitting in my attic. I plan on either supercharging, or going twin turbo. I don't want to spray my car unless there is some money on the line.

-Kevin-

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
luva40 said:
The last time I had my Stang on the track was 2 and a half years ago. I ran a 13.3 with bald tires and a bad Mass Air Flow senser. I have since done many mods and should be deep in the twelves by now. If not I have a 75-150 hp adjustable N.O.S. system sitting in my attic. I plan on either supercharging, or going twin turbo. I don't want to spray my car unless there is some money on the line.

-Kevin-
id go with the turbo, but maybe thats becuase i know turbos in side and out amd worked with them for a long time, and build 4 turbo kits
but either way, Turbo power is great, just changed your oil ever 2k

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
My civic is uh embarrasing, but my camaro has ran as fast as 11.6 at Sacramento and 11.3 at Sears Point.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
95 Intetg:

12.4 NOS, 13.7 all motor mod engine Battle of the Imports '97

11.2 Built Bottom End/NOS, 12.8 all motor Import OutLAw Battle NIRA '98

·
Registered
66 Posts
Never clocked it actually....should drag in at around 11seconds. But it is fun to slam it down at the red light and feel the power...thats all that matters anyway, gotta love the arsenal

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Black Piranha said:
how embarassing having a japanese car. stick with american or german. if i could have any car man that new mustang mach 1
Embarrassing?? Compared to how long American Muscles been soup'in up power for how many decades, to import dragg racing within less than a decade. We cannot compare with speed and times.. but we've come along long, but short way creep'in up right behinde ya. We've backed it up on the streets and the 1/4 mile.

*Anyways, no arguments intended..

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
RhomZilla said:
95 Intetg:

12.4 NOS, 13.7 all motor mod engine Battle of the Imports '97

11.2 Built Bottom End/NOS, 12.8 all motor Import OutLAw Battle NIRA '98
whats all did you do to your integra?

·
Go Bucks!
3,164 Posts
Well I maybe stupid but I'm going to be picking up my Mitsubishi Evo possibly this week
I'll have to see if it lives up to the hype.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.