Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have donated already but i just feel like i have not done anything to help. i really want to do something but not sure what else i can do. a bunch of us went to ny when the towers were hit and that was one of the best and worste experiences of my life

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Filo said:
hey its not that bad compared to the Iraqi war. I think thats about the same ammount of deaths in the war so far. heh.
[snapback]825967[/snapback]​
Yea but to think that all those people died by an act of nature is amazing. Makes me appreciate what I have, because it could all be gone tomorrow. Live life like every day is your last day alive.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Filo said:
hey its not that bad compared to the Iraqi war. I think thats about the same ammount of deaths in the war so far. heh.
[snapback]825967[/snapback]​
that was over a course of years. this is a matter of a few days.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
ghostnote said:
Do you ever think that maybe... just maybe the powers that be are saying its a bit than it really is to get more Aid???
[snapback]826042[/snapback]​
...what?

· Registered
18,153 Posts
I bet they'll never know how many got killed - they'll keep finding body's that got dragged into the sea or flushed inland for miles for weeks, perhaps months...

Indonesia already stopped counting the dead.

btw: off the Northern African coast, there's a small vulcanic island group (Grand Canaria? Azores? forgot...) - scientists expect the last remaining active volcano on one of the islands, on the west-side, to collapse eventually due to structural weakening, sending a what they call mega-tsunami to the American east coast, possibly hundreds of feet high...

· Registered
13,105 Posts
That was a truly horrible thing. Lake Victoria was actually polluted heavily with disease because of all of the bodies entering it from a river from the massacre.

Natt King Shoal said:
In the mid 1990s over 500,000 Rwandan Tutsi's and Hutu's were massacred but there were no white tourists around so it only made page 100 of your local paper.

[snapback]826195[/snapback]​

· Registered
19,249 Posts
Judazzz said:
I bet they'll never know how many got killed - they'll keep finding body's that got dragged into the sea or flushed inland for miles for weeks, perhaps months...

Indonesia already stopped counting the dead.
btw: off the Northern African coast, there's a small vulcanic island group (Grand Canaria? Azores? forgot...) - scientists expect the last remaining active volcano on one of the islands, on the west-side, to collapse eventually due to structural weakening, sending a what they call mega-tsunami to the American east coast, possibly hundreds of feet high...

[snapback]826156[/snapback]​
I heard about this. You best believe if I see the water falling, Im out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.