Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
after a hectic few days at work i came home exhausted and forgot to feed the piraya , BIG mistake as this is what happened

couple of teeth shots as well .

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Though we all know that piraya is the most difficult of Pygo's and cannibalism is common even when they are adults.

BTW Feeding regularly helps, but that is no guarantee against cannibalism. My 9" Red god owned, though the shoal had been fed the day before.

Harry

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sorry for your lost man.

·
Registered
415 Posts
sorry man but it is a chance you take in the great world of Piranha
dont let it get you down

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys , i was gutted to lose this fish , but it was a risk i knew about , i can only hope that the remaning 5 live togeter in peace and harmony now !!!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
well that stinks i suggest you dont miss a feeding if u dont want that to happen again.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well that stinks i suggest you dont miss a feeding if u dont want that to happen again.
that is something i wont be doing again , a very costly mistake.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sure does suck mate, what makes it worse is they are hard to find here in the UK , so down to 5 and hopefully they will all live and grow old together.

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
damn they realy did chomped down on him, sorry to see it, but it the nature of the beast

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn they realy did chomped down on him, sorry to see it, but it the nature of the beast
yes they really went to town on him , there was that much left because i disturbed them whils they was tearing it apart, i didnt realise at that moment how bad it was till i scooped him out, damn the nature of the beast !

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Oh man that sucks I hope they dont eat any more of each other. Good luck

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Sorry for your loss...

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·