• 2-Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-POS

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
This a a good canister for smaller tanks. It can hold a lot of media (which comes with it) and it is extremely easy to set up, prime, and when you need to clean it it is very easy to disconnect the hoses.

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,979 Posts
Smaller cannister that holds quite a bit of media. If your looking for a cannister for a smaller tank that will hold a ton of media and wont break the bank the ecco series is def one to consider. Maintaining these filters is a breeze as well.

·
The ASSMAN
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a few of these...and Im not a fan. I had the clip break that holds the handle on..which holds the pump on. I fixed one..but the other filter....a different one I didnt even bother with....I just used a clamp from my shop to hold it together. Personally...these are the stepchild filter in the Eheim line of filters.....no offence to step kids

·
Registered
81 Posts
Had the 2236 on a 55gal. Setup was very easy and using the handle to prime is convienent. A little pricey for small sized tanks but if you can afford one I would highly recommend.:nod:
I too agree I JUST picked mine up yesterday. Its silent, works great, easy to use and couldn't ask for anything better..

G

·
The filter does an okay job - my contention is what really makes it all that different from the Classic line? They seem to do a much better job, for a better price, with fewer breakable pieces.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts