Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey anyone here been to cancun? im going the august 4th for me and my fiances honeymoon and was wondering if anyone knew anything about it....i am wondering if you can catch fish and bring them home with me?
i will be flying back so i can just take them with me to save on shipping cost? or does it cost extra? and what are some good ways to keep them safe in? so they dont die on the way home and whats good things to put them in? IF I CAN EVEN CATCH/KEEP THEM!! heh
let me know if anyone has!!!!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
You will not be able to bring wild life back with you. There are certain laws and licences needed, in order to export fish from countries.

~Dj

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
What are you thinking?!?!?!
You do not bring sand to the beach!!! Especially after you just just made your vows!!

But congrats and have a fun time man!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
no dice.no wildlife can be brought back...enjoy the snorkles and fish there..and congrads to you and your future wife..cancun is nice and hot...and everybody speaks english there..hahha...great strip clubss..oops did i say that....

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
I went to Cancun for my senior class trip in high school, 1st time i sat down at a bar and got served

Go to Senora Frogs if I remember right, that place kicked ass!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.