Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is that 1st pic Lake Lousie Chateau (Hotel) in Banff?... Looks like it.
Stayed there in "87" and all over Alberta and BC..... Nothing like it in the world!
Indeed it is :nod:

BTW Winks, it was -24C here...and super dry! The snow doesnt stick to your clothes like in the east, it just brushes off. I love it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
when you get to vancouver\whistler area the snow will be wetter.lol. the snow in the prairies is good. its a lot easier to drive in
Thats what I hear...people always say it rains a lot and it never really clicks in until winter comes and every other day there is a flood in Vancouver :laugh: I still dont really understand why Vancouver stays so warm, I know it has to do with the mountains blocking the cool air and the ocean...should have poaid more attention in geography class!

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
we also get the warm air coming from hawaii a lot of the time.

its like 3 degrees today...but god damnit is that wind cold. the local mountains are totally coated in snow tho.

we had an insane wind storm a few days ago. knocked out power to over 240,000 homes and businesses. some ppl were without power for 3 or more days.hahahaha.

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
its all good. there's lots of trees there. it lets the lesser trees grow better now.

hopefully it also drove all the homeless ppl and gays out of the park for a while. the homeless make tent cities in there and destroy sections of the park...the gay guys meet up in there to have their "ramfests"...if you know what i mean...

my gfs brother was there one night with friends having a toke, and this dude knocks on their car window...ass naked...and asks if they're there for "the party"...ermmmm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its all good. there's lots of trees there. it lets the lesser trees grow better now.

hopefully it also drove all the homeless ppl and gays out of the park for a while. the homeless make tent cities in there and destroy sections of the park...the gay guys meet up in there to have their "ramfests"...if you know what i mean...

my gfs brother was there one night with friends having a toke, and this dude knocks on their car window...ass naked...and asks if they're there for "the party"...ermmmm
No sh*t?

Poor homeless people, I noticed Vancouver is LOADED with them. I guess its because of the warmer air?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.