Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

· Registered
949 Posts
-={Nexus}=- said:
That is NOT blasting canada.

using your same blazing generalizations,

that is showing how arrogant and stupid Americans are.

no offense intended americans
[snapback]839455[/snapback]​
I promise we are not all assclowns. Unfortunately it seems like half of the nation would agree with the reporters though.

3,843 Posts
Thats the republican girl on fox news, nothing to fuss over - too liberals are setting to her left.

· Squish Mitten
3,170 Posts
god that was funny as hell....yes alotta americans are arrogant, but damn that was funny....lets dig the hole deeper....oh well.....no offense my fellow canadians on here, but canada is pretty boring.....

· WWTCD?
8,963 Posts
BraveHeart007 said:
There are some cool people I know in Canada that I respect
But for the most part the canadians on this board are a bunch of losers
[snapback]839463[/snapback]​
So... were on the news clip, too?

· Registered
567 Posts
On this board the canadians are a bunch of losers A??????? ahha

listen here, braveheart....
I dont know about the rest of us CANADIANS on here.. (A) but
Go back and watch the CAREBEARS... Braveheart..

fuckin loser,

your a bird, and just for your information, im more of a gangster then u'll ever meet, i would love for you too say that sh*t too my face, but u no what, u wouldnt .. u no why? cuz ur a bitch... braveheart.. u fuckin carebear

Your prolly as stupid as the last fuckin NYer i smashed in Niagra Falls, after he Grabbed my girls ass, actin all like a braveheart, then after he threatend me with his daddy, being in the FBI.... haha.. i smashed his bitch ass face, and wiped his ass all over the bar....

AND BTW; i got enuff boys from Detorit, NYC, SC, and they all badboyz.. i love americans, but too be all desrespectful..... in sh*t... whatever....

ill kick ur ass any day on good old Jerry... bitch.. braveheart.... ahahha

- and regarding the video, that is comedy at its best!!! lol

3,843 Posts
elTwitcho said:
You'd be surprised how little Canadians care what the "right" in the US has to say.
[snapback]839504[/snapback]​
Weird thing is she (can't recall her name) said the samething you just said a few weeks back. He does some major ownage most of the time on air.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.