Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
OK I know many of the PFury members are very knowledgable about certain species of fish, we have this new subforum here in the non-piranha forum which will be like a tutorials/species profiles forum, and we want you to type up about any fish you know about.
Once this is done post it in this forum and people may ask questions.
This way PFury will build up a great source of information from peoples personal experiance of their fish.

We will only put really good/informative ones in, so you will need to know what you are talking about, and I know many of you do

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Come on guys help Innes out. He only got two hands here and one of thems always busy
So youd be helping PFURY out to, make PFURY a place where your novice aquarist can come not just for help with pirnaha but all other aspects of the aquaria world

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
AdioPunk said:
Come on guys help Innes out. He only got two hands here and one of thems always busy
So youd be helping PFURY out to, make PFURY a place where your novice aquarist can come not just for help with pirnaha but all other aspects of the aquaria world
yeah, everyone start ripping off other fish sites,and pretending you did the work yourself, like adiokidloser does

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
acestro said:
Maybe the profiles idea wasn't so great....

Please list things in your own words/experience and give links.

If you use pics, ask permission.
the profiles idea is a great idea, we just need to get the right members making them

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet lu said:
i dont know a lot on a certain fihs but i could right one up on scorpions
go for it

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
what do you need INNES.........i know alot about discus and angelfish.........
.........i'm willing too help.........LMK

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nigaphan said:
well we have both discus & angelfish, but please be sure to write up these ones if you like, or simply add your own bit to mine

alternatively what you could do is write up about some other fish, or donate pics to be used by someone else to write a profile.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Innes said:
nigaphan said:
well we have both discus & angelfish, but please be sure to write up these ones if you like, or simply add your own bit to mine

alternatively what you could do is write up about some other fish, or donate pics to be used by someone else to write a profile.
oh your askin about fishes that arent on the fish of week profile????

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nigaphan said:
Innes said:
nigaphan said:

oh your askin about fishes that arent on the fish of week profile????
yer, I'm asking about you writing profiles, in addition to mine

1 - 13 of 13 Posts