Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Danger Davo
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm flying out to China on friday and would love to know if I could pick up a rhom from China? If not a Rhom Even Caribe?

Why I want to do this is due to the fact that we have only RBP in Sri Lanka.

Ofcourse P's are banned in the country...
But some of us manage to have our P's.

Also would like to know about how best they could be packed. I want to hand carry the guy/guys

· Danger Davo
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
33truballa33 said:
i saw one person a while ago saying they were from china.. cant remember the name tho
[snapback]829603[/snapback]​
Damn... hope he responds.. this is a good chance for me to get what I have always wanted.

· Danger Davo
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bryang said:
i thought sri lanka was just totally wiped out. howd you do with the tsunami?
[snapback]829897[/snapback]​
No Sri Lanka was not totally wiped out.

Our coaste has got badly affected. We have lost approx 40,000 people. The situ is pretty bad.

· RHoM L0V3R
1,062 Posts
*Derail*

I knew someone on here was from Sri Lanka!... I remember reading it several times under you name and wondering where it was... as soon as I heard of the disaster I thought of you...its good to see your alright.

· Registered
3,063 Posts
i dont know about that kit guy, he claims to have bred alot of the sera species, manny of which he would have been the first and so far only. Unless he has manny several thousand gallon tanks at his disposal i find that his story is unlikely.

· Danger Davo
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HighOctane said:
*Derail*

I knew someone on here was from Sri Lanka!... I remember reading it several times under you name and wondering where it was... as soon as I heard of the disaster I thought of you...its good to see your alright.
[snapback]831279[/snapback]​
thanks bro

It sure was a bad one. a lot of people were killed. (40,000)

I'm touched by the concern

· Danger Davo
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rbp 4 135 said:
i dont know about that kit guy, he claims to have bred alot of the sera species, manny of which he would have been the first and so far only. Unless he has manny several thousand gallon tanks at his disposal i find that his story is unlikely.
[snapback]831314[/snapback]​
I have to agree. it sounds a little too far fetched!!

I sent him an email and have not recieved a reply yet.

Whilst wating can any one help me with my situation. Its damn unfair that all you guys get to have Rhoms and what ever other P's that you want... and i'm stuck with only RBP (not to say that i don't like RBP) I love what I have but would love to have the others as well.

G

·
People from the UK, like myself, don't have much of a choice easily either. Any other than reds takes a lot of tracking down.

Have you clicked on the piranha collection link of that kit's site. It takes you to Franks OPEFE.

· Danger Davo
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
inked82 said:
bbc.co.uk

good luck ive just found this dont know if its any help

but good luck with your search mate
[snapback]831887[/snapback]​
Thanks Bro.. I too found the same article in my search to find a seller from china. From what i've heard they still have P's there. I will keep surching..

I'm flying out tonight.

Thanks for trying guys

Later

· Registered
396 Posts
I was also confused by the word "breeding" Kit used at first. but indeed he is a good guy and have helped me brought 3 piranhas, including a rhom, a manny and a altinspinis. I think he just misuse the word "breeding" and he actually wants to say "keep" or something else.
in china even red bellies are hard to get. people sell them secretly. I suggest you buy them in HK. it will be much more easier and there are more species for sell.

· Danger Davo
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Juat returned from China. There were no piranha there.

Actually even if there were any Its impossible to communicate with the people. Ni one speaks English!!!!!!

I gave up!!

Have to find an alterbate plan

Thanks Guys

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.