Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my co2 cylinder today, and I have the regulator all hooked up to the cylinder and the bubbles are going into my tank. The thing is, I need to turn it off before I turn off the tank lights, but I don't know what the proper procedure is! The little sheet that came with the package doesn't say. Can someone help me?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Shut off the brass knob on the lower right side of the bubble counter.
Leave the black knob and the main knob alone.

Good luck.

·
DYNOMITE!
6,671 Posts
I just got my co2 cylinder today, and I have the regulator all hooked up to the cylinder and the bubbles are going into my tank. The thing is, I need to turn it off before I turn off the tank lights, but I don't know what the proper procedure is! The little sheet that came with the package doesn't say. Can someone help me?
You need a timer. The regulator gets plugged into the timer along with the lights. That is your best bet. Plants know 2 things. Light and dark. Timers make the lights/CO2 come on/off at exactly the same time every day
But if you want to mess with that, and try to get a decent bubble count on a daily basis, then yes, use the needle valve.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.