Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think so, with all the free press hes been getting, there seems to be a good chance!

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
its very likely, hes conservitive on the buget but liberal on the issues including gun control. I don't support him but I think he could win.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
nitrofish said:
its very likely, hes conservitive on the buget but liberal on the issues including gun control. I don't support him but I think he could win.
Understandable.. but hes a Republican.

Im for him.. but being a republican, I can only wonder..

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I think he'll win it, come on Ronald Reagan started as governor of California and now it's in bad shape supposedly and he's saying that he is going to go clean up Sacramento.

Howard Stern might have very well won the NY governor election if he had followed through.

and remember in Demolition Man, Arnold was the President of the US...someone had a premonition there

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
i will support him he gets my vote :smile:

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
We may be dumb enough to put Gray Davis in office but were not that stupid to put a friggen celebrity in office.

The good thing is, he cant ever become President of the US...because he isnt a natural born citizen..

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
We may be dumb enough to put Gray Davis in office but were not that stupid to put a friggen celebrity in office.
oh yeah, explain ronald reagan

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
thePACK said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Well see...thats back when people didnt give a sh*t who they put in office. They just did their inny meeny minny moes!

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
I think alot of people will vote for him. But he needs to talk a little faster. He always sounds like he's still talking the way he does in his Terminator movie (I'll be back!) . I'm not hating on him at all in fact I would vote for him! But the media seems to keep questioning if he really knows California's issues and how to solve them. I think Gray Davis is doing a horrible job and should be recalled.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
thePACK said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
Well see...thats back when people didnt give a sh*t who they put in office. They just did their inny meeny minny moes!
also for president?

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:

The good thing is, he cant ever become President of the US...because he isnt a natural born citizen..
that's the nice part about the old USA, an amendment (you know like the 1 that gave women the right to vote) can change anything in the constitution...haven't you ever watched Demolition Man

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
I think its lame. I dont want davis in office, and i would vote for him just cuz i dont want simon in either. I in a way hope he wins, but some of his ideas are lame.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.