Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a cousin of mine wants to get rid of the 3 p's he has right now they are at about 4 inches would it be possible to house them in my tank for a short period of time or would it just be to much for a few months??

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
for a short period of time possibly. i used to keep 5 reds in my 33 gal when they where about the same size till i finished my 110. just keep an eye on them

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think i could pull that stuff off ok thanks for the info i mean if i dont take them then i dont know where they are going and he has 3 of them in a 29 gal so they are already not being taken care of and im buying a larger tank in a few months ok thanks

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
It could be done, but I personally think it shouldn't be. It would probably be bad news for both shoals if you tried housing them in such a small tank for so long. There would probably be a lot of territorial disputes, and they would be looking pretty tattered.
~Taylor~

Wow, I just realized that you are from Sault St. Marie!

·
Registered
655 Posts
It could be done, but I personally think it shouldn't be. It would probably be bad news for both shoals if you tried housing them in such a small tank for so long. There would probably be a lot of territorial disputes, and they would be looking pretty tattered.
~Taylor~

Wow, I just realized that you are from Sault St. Marie!
Yea man Ontario right over the bridge takes about 10 mins to get to the bridge from here but yea i dont know i think he might be rethinking getting rid of them now but o well

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
agree with the rest it can be done although its gonna be a tad tight and agressive for a while

1 - 7 of 7 Posts