Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My kitten is very intrigued by the feeder aquarium... he likes the bubbles alot, but really seems interested in the goldfish... would it be okay to give him one? im a concerned about the bones.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
My moms fed a kitty once a goldfish. They eat nastier things like mice and garbage, so I dont think a feeder would be any harm.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Croz said:
i am sure in the wild they would by usualy they just like to catch them and show you then they lose interest. sorta like when they catch birds and stuff just for the fun of it.
My cat doesn't catch birds or mice for fun he eats them and leaves peices on the doorstep

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
shouldnt hurt its a fish

·
Registered
829 Posts
Markosaur said:
do you know wut kinda things the fish has in it? if it has worms or stuff in its belly then it might not be a good idea.
check that out before feeding the cat
yea, that may be the only problem.. but if you have an outdoor cat with all his shots and stuff, it should be okay!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i have a five gallon bucket that i keep feeders in and one day my dog ate 50 feeders..haha..funny some of them came out the other side whole...nasty

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
please can I enter that for the non-piranha pic of the month next month?

nice pic and your pussey is so cute

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.