Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
DOC#003162
Joined
·
14,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this game is nothing but shoot em up, i was hopein for some stealthy stabbings too

is metal of honor the same as this or is there some knife action in it. id like to get

a ww2 game if i could and does metal of honor have more movies in between

missions??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
medal of honor if pretty similar , no knifes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
btw how far in the game are you? do you know you go on different missions. im about half way through and in one part your a sniper and then in the next you drive a tank etc. i personally like the game
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
yeah splinter cell is stealthy but not a ww2 game
 

·
DOC#003162
Joined
·
14,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ty. said:
btw how far in the game are you? do you know you go on different missions. im about half way through and in one part your a sniper and then in the next you drive a tank etc. i personally like the game
[snapback]821713[/snapback]​
im just pass the tank drivin part, runnin around the snow with some english chap


takin on machine gun bunkers, this games fun but i think i might take it back for a sneaker game.

has any one play that chronicels of ridic yet, that look like alot of shank and stabbin


ill just have to give up on the ww2 games
 

·
Danse Macabre!
Joined
·
10,561 Posts
If you want sneaking around and stabbing, get Hitman 2 Silent Assasin, it's like 10 bucks in the bargain bin. You basically sneak around and assasinate people. You can steal their clothes and go in disguise as a body guard, kill someone for their ID card, whatever.

If you like the game, buy the sequel which just recently came out as well, it's excellent.
 

·
DOC#003162
Joined
·
14,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
elTwitcho said:
If you want sneaking around and stabbing, get Hitman 2 Silent Assasin, it's like 10 bucks in the bargain bin. You basically sneak around and assasinate people. You can steal their clothes and go in disguise as a body guard, kill someone for their ID card, whatever.

If you like the game, buy the sequel which just recently came out as well, it's excellent.
[snapback]822246[/snapback]​
yeah i picked that up today too, but for a ps2, i dont have one so i have to wait and

play it at my buddies house, i pick up call of duty to play on my puter at home, but i think

im gonna go back and trade it in for man hunt
 

·
Danse Macabre!
Joined
·
10,561 Posts
Heard man-hunt wasn't so good from the people I heard.

Silent Assasin is out on PC if you were interested. Whatever you chose though, I'd just check www.gamespot.com for the review first. Don't bother reading the whole review unless you're really interested, but the number rating system is a good way to check before hand. Anything less than a 7.0 isn't worth getting.
 

·
This f*cking Guy!
Joined
·
9,415 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Heard man-hunt wasn't so good from the people I heard.
[snapback]822257[/snapback]​
Funny you mention that game
My friend, believ me or not got a Seizure form that that game
he played from 7AM till 9:35m Straight. It was rented...So he tried to get as far s he could
funniest thing ive ever seen

I got Cal of Duty on Pc, Kick Ass
 

·
DOC#003162
Joined
·
14,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i hate tryin to pick a game, i just spent some time at that gamespot site

and chronicles of riddick got a 9.3 outta 10, plus it looks like a real good mix of

shootin and lots of stabbin and neck snappin with a cool story
 

·
Oh, SNAP!
Joined
·
3,806 Posts
hitman 3 contracts for the ps2 was pretty cool, it's all about stealth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
737 Posts
Manhunt Kicks ass, the best is hiding in the shadows and suffocating ppl with the plastic bag.

there is a WIDE rande of weapons in the game.
I recomend it.

also I beat COD and found it a little easy. Now im playing the expansion pack COD United Offensive. i find it alot harder more sniping and tank levels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,477 Posts
IMHO: btw PS2 and some of these are not WW games

Manhunt


Medal of honor


Hitman(part 1)


Metal gear
--i like this game alot, stealth is definately a whole part of the game. you can walk up behind enemies and snap their neck pick the bodies up and hide if u like. Story is pretty good too.

Navy Seals: if you play the missions not online is fun too...alot of people never did the missions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
killerbee said:
IMHO: btw PS2 and some of these are not WW games

Manhunt


Medal of honor


Hitman(part 1)


Metal gear
--i like this game alot, stealth is definately a whole part of the game. you can walk up behind enemies and snap their neck pick the bodies up and hide if u like. Story is pretty good too.

Navy Seals: if you play the missions not online is fun too...alot of people never did the missions.

[snapback]822590[/snapback]​
metal gear owns. all of the metal gear games own
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top