Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Call me heartless, but...

I'm going to start carrying a stack of Classifieds in my car. And next time I see a guy holding a sign that says "hungry" I'm going to hand him one. I mean, I see the same guy every day holding up that sign. And just about every time, i see someone give him something.

Anyway just my idea.

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
i almost had to beat a bum's ass for bothering me for change. i told him to get a job and he tried to loco. i couldn't get into the club that night because the security saw me shoving him. they said i was a trouble maker, lol. fuckin c*ck smokers.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
best thread you've ever started, Fido

·
Aquarium Ninja
4,169 Posts

today i saw a bum holding a sign "homeless,please leave beer".

im not even joking i actually pulled over because i had to laugh

·
4,053 Posts
I have told many bums to go f*ck themselves. those bastards have bothered me while I was on dates, buying booz, and other sh*t. needless to say, they really make me angry. the attitude of those dicks expecting me or anyone to give them money or booz.

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
EDIT: Me and my friends threw a football at 2 bums. We ran like f*ck.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
crazyklown89 said:
Me and my friends threw a football and 2 bums. We ran like f*ck.
[snapback]930048[/snapback]​
Who did you throw the 2 bums at ?

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
Jewelz said:
crazyklown89 said:
[snapback]930049[/snapback]​
LOL my bad.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
crazyklown89 said:
Jewelz said:
crazyklown89 said:
LOL my bad.
[snapback]930053[/snapback]​
awww man

it'd be cool if you really did though !

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
Jewelz said:
crazyklown89 said:
Jewelz said:
crazyklown89 said:
LOL my bad.
[snapback]930053[/snapback]​
awww man

it'd be cool if you really did though !
[snapback]930055[/snapback]​
They'd probably stab me with a rusty needle and give me AIDs.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
the other night going out with a chick we drove by a drunk bum walking down the road.... like an ass i drove beside him (but kept my distance) and rolled down my window and blabbered nonsence to him and he was so f*cking drunk he ran along the car for a good 1/4 mile and stumbled and chattered nonsence it was so f*cking funny.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I dont see why some of you would act like that when alot of them already have a hard enough life. Its not that easy for a bum to get a job, how many companies would hire someone looking like bums do? Its not like they can easily improve their image. Really guys; no one is going to hire a bum....

·
4,053 Posts
They don't have a hard life, because they have no life. I pay for everything I need, I don't ask for hand outs, because I have something called a job. If Mexicans can cross the bitch border and get a job anyone can. These assbags live on street begging for sh*t like dogs, when they can simply walk in a f*cking employment office and beg for help. You can take sponge baths in damn gas station bathrooms if you had to, churchs would give you clothing. If someone really wanted to better themselves they could.

Simply put, I will exercise my right to kick or cuss out their sorry asses, when they won't shut the hell up and leave me, my family, or date alone.

·
4,053 Posts
I don't make fun of them, I just don't like the way the majority bugs the hell out of some body. Everyone should be able to go into a store or walk down the street without having bums ask for stuff. Its harrassment.

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
most bums don't deserve sympathy or giveaways. they need to be ridiculed and banished to some far away island, like australia. it's not easy fo r abum to get a job...true. but they wouldn't be bums in the first place if they ever had a real job to begin with. there are plenty of ways for a person to live. giving up and becoming a bum isn't one of them. if i was able to move out on my own a year after graduating from high school, support myself, pay my bills, and go to school full-time, then a grown ass man can too.

and don't try to blame it on drugs either. it's their fuckin fault for gettin hooked on that sh*t anyway.

i'm a bit more sympathetic towards the handicapped, but even they're hard to tell apart from the lazy ass bums as some normal bums fake illnesses for money. f*ck bums. landon, you come live here in dowtown los angeles for a while, then show your sympathy for them.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
not arguing ..but i will say this..i never make fun of the less unfornate..at any given moment that can you.. tomorrow is never promised to anyone. you can wake up jobless,homeless,carless,familiness with no money to pay for food,housing or other supplies to live..it happens..in everything there it's "losers",those that bring it upon themselves and those that it "sucks that it happen to you them".it happens. i know of a few...in the city i live in there a ton of vietnam vets..all fucked up..now these are the people that served are country..supposeably for freedom?..would you treat them the same?..there bums? asking for money or trying to sell the "street sheet" just crazy folks that return to the usa with physical and mental problem.. sorry but imo i will not and will never judge/look at a less unforanate person like that..no matter how fucked up there are..they ask for change or bug you for someting..walk away.i guess the saying is true:

"you don't know someone until you walk a in there day shoes"

1 - 20 of 71 Posts