Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am going to go to the lfs and get my water checked since that my little rbp died and I dont know how long exactly he has been dead. I have 3 left and am cycling a 90 gallon for them Just starting that tommorow also. Well I am going to buy 3 more p's tommorow and was wondering if I should stick them in with the three I have now till I get the 90 gallon cycled and if so what should I do. I mean like redecorate and if so should I take out the previous 3 I have and put them in a bag till I am am done redecorating and then stick all 6 back in the 55 gallon. I could also stick the new three in a ten gallon for awhile. But I dont really want to because I would like for them to get to know eachother. Also I am buying six in case or more casualties. But if there is none I will take one or two rbp out later.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
how big are they??? is it possible to hold off on buyin the new p's and wait until the 90 gal is cycled ?? have u looked into buyin bio spira??

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are about an inch and I want to buy some p's now because I think the ones at the lfs are same size and dont want them to run out. Plus I have the money now. I dont know what the bio spira thing is tho.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts