Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
ebay is legallly binding.......... so if you read carefully and pick up every detail then you will be fine............. just make sure everything says new or mint condition........

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
actually you can get screwed I bought a TI-89 calculator off of there and paid $150 or something and still havent seen it a year later, I was lucky enough to have bought with creidt card so we turned in the claim so at least I didnt lose them money, that member had a low rating and I never though to check that or anything, so read the feedback on the seller first

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
When bidding, always check up on feedbacks.. Plus alot of items on eBay have reasonable price, but watch out for shipping.. those can kill ya.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
they tend to have good stuff on ebay. I get stuff there all the time, but make sure you can't get it cheeper online at www.bigalsonline.com. they had an aqua clear on there for a coupled dollars more than you could buy from big als.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.