Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know some good websites that allow you to view and list a price of 80 gallon set ups or just the tank ! Please I found petsmart useless and Bigalsonline useless ( great store ) because they dont have aquariums online to buy . anyone know of any sites ?

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
It is going to be hard to find an online place for purchase tanks. Most companies dont like to ship them due to the high likely hood that they may break. I would suggest just getting the tank and then shopping online for everything else. Bigals is a good place. www.petsolutions.com or Petwarehouse.com is another good site.

~Dj

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Foster and Smith have a 90 gallon glass but its like 900 dollars but comes complete with high low overflow...not sure if this price includes s/h...I highly doubt it does.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'd say ebay is your best bet. Narrow the search parameters to somewhere near by you, and search for 80 gallon setup hopefully it yields some good results.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
buying online tanks is not the best choice. Like said earlier, ebay or local classifieds are the best bet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts