Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I rarely come in the lounge but i thought it would be nice to hear a bunch of opinions about the car i am thinking to buy.
I was thinking of a 1999 Hyundai Tiburon. I know Hyundai's name isnt the greatest but i've heard they improved and the tiburon is supposed to be a good car??
It is named after a shark after all:p
It is either that or a Cavalier, Or maybe A mx3 Percidia. But I do like the look and price of the Tiburon the best. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Is 1999 the first year for the Tiburon? if it is, don't buy it. First model year cars are usually nothing but trouble. It always takes at least one year to work out all of the bugs. Otherwise, I really like the Tiburon, I think they are really sharp.

Fu*k a Cavalier, they are junk. Nothing but trouble with my G/F's 1996. Same with my Uncle's '98. Ever try to put a new stereo in a cavalier? OMFG it is a nightmare.

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
I, also am searching for a new ride. According to Consumer Reports, Acura is near the top of the line. Lexus being first I believe.
Without the magazine in front of me, I think I recall the Hyundai's being ranked pretty high, but below Honda and Toyota.

I'm searching strictly for Civics wich rate pretty damn good. Good luck. Buying a car is a total pain in the ass.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I got a '99 Olds Alero. it is the first year for the Alero, but it's pretty good. I have noticed a few things that were probably worked in in later model years, but overall I like it.

Just ask, and I'll post a pic of it after the accident!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
CoolD said:
I was thinking of a 1999 Hyundai Tiburon, a Cavalier, Or maybe A mx3 Percidia.
Ive never even heard of these cars before

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rhomzilla you really havent? LOL your like a kid seeing the world for the first time

here is a tiburon

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
CoolD said:
Rhomzilla you really havent? LOL your like a kid seeing the world for the first time

here is a tiburon
AHHH.. Nope never seen or heard of it before
I guess I havent been looking around for cars as much. Plus so many new cars out there to remember by now

·
Registered
356 Posts
first off, why a 99 ? you can get 0% financing on 03's. I just got a car with 0% financing for 60 months. Just look around, you will fidn a killer deal.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Yeah Hyundai sucks... Really. Get an Audi. Or a BMW, Or a VW. Go european, they make the best cars. All those fast and the furious pieces of Crap wouldn't stand a chance againt the Top cars from all the European lines... Not that I have one... I wish I did. But I am Getting one VERY SOON. A4 3.0L......

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Good Call! tt's Are A beautiful Machine... It will corner like it's no tommorow. My dad's buddy has one and he gave me a drive. AWESOME car. My Dad has a A6 2.7TT, what he got straight from Europe. But the folks live about 2000 Miles from me so I can only drive it once and a while... Also man look into the S4! The TT looks nicer, but the S4 will blow it's doors off. Either way, with an Audi your in good shape. Man I love them, Almost as much as Porsches....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.