Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was down in my basement playing halo and i heard a sort of rushing water sound, i figured someone just flushed a toilet or some thing, but when the game ended ii still heard the sond, and noticed thatit was coming from over bymy tanks, well when i looked over there water was like spraying out of my 135 gallon tank, i guess the bottom pane of glass broke or something. cause it was coming from under neath the tank and between the stand. really pisses me off
, one of the worst parts about it is that it was not some cheap tank it was a f*cking oceanic.

· Rodgers' Aquatics
2,043 Posts
you could always get a piece of plexie glass and put it on the bottom and silicone around the edges as if it were the "new" bottom of your tank...Its will work...I just use DIY Plywood tanks so I don't have to worry about leaks =) But Good Luck

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
that sucks man

you should seriously write that company that made your tank a letter or something and say that it busted for no reason and it caused your fish to die and you had water damage and stuff like that.

just ty it, you ahve nothing to lose

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.