Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
"Innes Posted on Jan. 28 2003,20:48
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
just so you know, I'm NOT that way
I was only jokeing
Innes Posted on Jan. 28 2003,20:46
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well it makes me want him, that I can tell you"

yah right LOL! I'll let you hang yourself with that one.
:cool:

·
Registered
698 Posts
What are you laughing at? You was the star attaction, keeping thePACK occupied all night, with Razorlips sucking away (now you know the real meaning of the handle!). :laughlong: Videos of this show will be available soon, only $19.99 plus $4.99 shipping. Contact Xenon for advanced orders!

·
Registered
698 Posts
"I thought his speech was awesome and I heard exactly what I wanted to hear."

Cause he told you what you wanted to hear LOL! He's a politician. Both republicans and democrats are leopards with and without spots, but leopards anyway.

f*ck'em all.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Death to taxes, we just killed the newest one (measure 28) yesterday. They wanted more money. Hell, they want to put a mileage gauge to record what miles we travel to make a charge per mile. You think Saddam can be any worse? ???

·
Registered
698 Posts
I got a better idea, why don't we just put Bush and Saddam in a ring and let them sort it out to avoid American, Canadian, and English blood? Besides, I'm not a liberal, I'm an Independant!

"In the US you get the opportunity to defeat the measure."

Wrong, because later down the road they take back in court and the courts shove measures down our throat, that is the American way! :
:

·
Registered
698 Posts
"He thinks he is in charge of the whole world, but if their ever was a vote for a world leader, he would need to corrupt more people than he did in Florida to stand a chance."

Umm Innes, those were senile old people that didn't know how to punch a card LOL
Even after that election they devised a simplier method and they didn't get it. Must be a Florida trait? :rasp:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.