Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone now anything about them i wanted to order a piranha from fish post and they said i should get in touch with the british piranha club he said it would be cheeper to order at the same time i live in exeter in devon could anyone help me out?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I'm a member of fishposts UK piranha club - you might notice that some members on that site have "UK mates" nect to their avatar, these people have access to a special hidden forum where the UK pieanha stuff is discussed - you need to contact Nickg from fishpost

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Innes said:
I'm a member of fishposts UK piranha club - you might notice that some members on that site have "UK mates" nect to their avatar, these people have access to a SPECIAL hidden forum where the UK piranha stuff is discussed - you need to contact Nickg from fishpost
we are special arn't we innes
dixon

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
DiXoN said:
Innes said:
I'm a member of fishposts UK piranha club - you might notice that some members on that site have "UK mates" nect to their avatar, these people have access to a SPECIAL hidden forum where the UK piranha stuff is discussed - you need to contact Nickg from fishpost
we are special arn't we innes
dixon
you better believe it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts