Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i figured that since so many people say that marrige is between a man and a woman, then why not create a new word for it

from now on, if a guy and a guy want to be life partners, they can get kcocaeped and if a woman and a woman want to be life partners, they get cloudskittledob

see, i just keep on solving problems

· Registered
873 Posts
It goes to show you how stupid the mentality of the general American public is.

Gays and Lesbians have every right that straight men and women do. It's sad that in our supposedly "modern" society, the majority of Americans can't accept a certain grouping of people.

Pac

· Registered
873 Posts
Fresh2salt said:
GOD made adam and eve NOT adam and steve!
[snapback]866421[/snapback]​
Nice argument. You're a real credit to the civilized world.

Grow up and think of WHY we shouldn't allow them the priviledge of doing something very similar to what heterosexuals do all the time; finding a partner.

While they may not be able to procreate, who cares really? If it's not for you; FINE. No need to critisize something that is NOT HURTING you or anyone else for that matter.

Pac

· Registered
4,967 Posts
PacmanXSA said:
Nice argument. You're a real credit to the civilized world.

Grow up and think of WHY we shouldn't allow them the priviledge of doing something very similar to what heterosexuals do all the time; finding a partner.

While they may not be able to procreate, who cares really? If it's not for you; FINE. No need to critisize something that is NOT HURTING you or anyone else for that matter.

Pac
[snapback]866461[/snapback]​
take it how you want but if you think two guys prancing around like women, tossing each others salad is civilized, then you are just as much as a mutant as they are..

· DOC#003162
13,889 Posts
PacmanXSA said:
It goes to show you how stupid the mentality of the general American public is.

Gays and Lesbians have every right that straight men and women do. It's sad that in our supposedly "modern" society, the majority of Americans can't accept a certain grouping of people.

Pac
[snapback]866412[/snapback]​
damn man do you try to start sh*t in every thread just so you can "debate" and flex

your brain muscles

· Registered
873 Posts
channafreak said:
How dare all of you...............

If we let the Gay population marry, then our perfect track record of harmonious longterm commited marriage would surely plummet in America.

Because as everyone knows, gay people can never form long lasting commited relationships. Its just not possible like the good book says.
[snapback]866589[/snapback]​
I can't tell whether or not this was brutally sarcastic or narrowmindedly shallow...

take it how you want but if you think two guys prancing around like women, tossing each others salad is civilized, then you are just as much as a mutant as they are..
But it's ok for you to toss a womans salad? It's really the same damn thing, only your preference is different. Also, you seem to stereotype homosexuals quite ridiculously. Get informed or get out.

damn man do you try to start sh*t in every thread just so you can "debate" and flex

your brain muscles
Sorry if I attempt to properly answer a question instead of posting a sole emoticon.

Pac

· Registered
4,967 Posts
WolfFish said:
i can't believe people as stuipd as you exist
[snapback]866514[/snapback]​
sorry to hear that fruit cake..

and pac informed of what?? gays??
what bright idea of an excuse do you have for them..there is none, i've said it in anouther post, **** are a result of some fucked up childhood where daddy wasn't around, abused ect, whatever the reason, its not natural and just as much as they think they have the right to suck c*ck, i'll reserve my right to my outlook on them.. think of it this way if your father was a ************ where do you think the best part of you would have ran down

· Registered
4,967 Posts
PacmanXSA said:
But it's ok for you to toss a womans salad? It's really the same damn thing, only your preference is different. Also, you seem to stereotype homosexuals quite ridiculously. Get informed or get out.

Pac
[snapback]866626[/snapback]​
i'll take a nice soft ass and a set of tits over some guys nuts on my chin anyday and if you can't see the diffrence in that then keep it in the closet. i mean cmon its not rocket science.

p.s come to newyork and take a good look at some of the faggits that run around here and you will find im not being ridiculous at all, you got the ones that act like black woman shaking thier head around snapping thier fingers, then you got the ones with thier cut off shorts and half shirts, you got em walking around with wigs and womens crap on, it sickens me, i say curb stomp them all, or one way thier ass to hollywood, what ever just stay out of my sight..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.