Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my ex gf broke up like 2 months ago, all was good, then after like a month she wanted to come over, and i said ok, well yea... i havent seen her since, i mean i missed her, i knew it was for the best tho, we still talked on the phone the odd time, but we got in a huge fight like a week ago i havent heard from her since, now all of a sudden this sh*t hit me real hard, i cant stand it,i cant think about anything else, i wanna call her soo bad, but im holdin back. i cant sleep cause of it, i cant eat, i threw up last night. this is horrible. but i know i cant call her, or try to work things out, it was just too bad, to much fightin and lies and bullshit.... i dont know what to do, cause i know if she calls, ill wanna answer and talk, when i know i shouldnt and yea
this is gay.

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Before we can state anything, you'll have to be more specific on why you guys broke up, who broke it off, and why?

Its easier to more details.

· Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we were together for 2 years, it should of ended after 3 months, we just fought alot, theres to much to explain, but there was alot of problems from the start, jealousy part of it, her family hated me too, i was blamed for decisions she made, etc.... but we kept draggin it on and on, and eventually lies started, and we did that stupid break up off and on like 20 times, just after a while i said enough is enough and i was the one who ended it, she still wants to work and stuff, but i know nothing will change, ive tried and tried, givin her soo many chances. i lost all my trust for her, and alot of feelings and things were going good once we broke up, but like i said, it just hit me hard and i dont know why. i wanna call her, but i know i shouldnt... i just want us to both be happy i guess and i know the only way for that is to go our own way.

· Registered
122 Posts
but i know i cant call her, or try to work things out, it was just too bad, to much fightin and lies and bullshit....
Take some time away from her and spend some time with friends. If it was that bad, you don't need to go back to it. There is obviously a loss of respect for one another, which will be hard to recover from.

Enjoy your liberty and go out with all the ladies you want.

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
roffles said:
all women are f*cking bitchs

[snapback]859549[/snapback]​
Now thats some ******* sh*t right there. Nice to know you f*ck your dogs.

Brendan said:
all girls are sluts
[snapback]859829[/snapback]​
Dont you wish?

Enriqo_Suavez said:
Bitches are triflin' man!! f*ck 'em all!
[snapback]860248[/snapback]​
I can see the ******* orgy party now

· Registered
4,967 Posts
joefromcanada said:
me and my ex gf broke up like 2 months ago, all was good, then after like a month she wanted to come over, and i said ok, well yea... i havent seen her since, i mean i missed her, i knew it was for the best tho, we still talked on the phone the odd time, but we got in a huge fight like a week ago i havent heard from her since, now all of a sudden this sh*t hit me real hard, i cant stand it,i cant think about anything else, i wanna call her soo bad, but im holdin back. i cant sleep cause of it, i cant eat, i threw up last night. this is horrible. but i know i cant call her, or try to work things out, it was just too bad, to much fightin and lies and bullshit.... i dont know what to do, cause i know if she calls, ill wanna answer and talk, when i know i shouldnt and yea
this is gay.
[snapback]857426[/snapback]​
its all an illusion, your mind is fantasizing her out to be something shes not, she's still the same person that you were not getting along with, think its human nature to want more what you cant have...leave her be unless she calls you and if she does dont get serious with her again..f*cking buddies and thats it and you will find women are just as bad as men are in these situations and she will want controll over what she doesn't have, keep the ball in your court and go out and conquer some new puntang... advice: never take it personal untill you are absolutly convinced there couldn't be anouther and this will take years upon years..may the force of burt reynolds be with you..and you and you

· Registered
18,153 Posts
It's tough now, but remember this: what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
You said jealousy and trust (or rather, lack there of) were some of the problems - I don't think a relationship will ever work if those things play such a role. Most, if not all relationships that are dominated by such emotions are basically still-born, although it can take long before you figure that out.

For now, the best you can do - and I know it's easy to say that from the sideline - is to try to get her off your mind: focus on things you enjoy (hobbies, work?), hang out with your friends - the more you break your head on it, the worse it'll be. And if everything else fails, follow Gordeez advice

Again, it's easier said than done, and it may sound harsh, but as long as you surround yourself with agony and self-pity, you won't get anywhere (I know that from personal experience).

Good luck - things will get better eventually, no matter how unlikely it may sound right now

· Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thx for the advice and what not, i talked 2 her on the phone the other day, and yea, somedays i think its easier talkin to her, cause when i do, and sehs a bitch and what not, its like - wtf was i ever with her, thank god its over.... she wants to come over, so now i have to decide it i wanna try this again, but i dont think anything will change to be honest, and i think id be more or less just takin the eazy way out by goin back to her, settling more or less. we still fight on the phone and we arnt together. so yea, i uno. if she came over and talked, maybe it wouldnt be any harm. but maybe id just be settin my self up for another fall.

· Too tasty to give up.
6,754 Posts
Gordeez said:
Gordeez Says ''Drink some 40 oz Mickey's all will Heal!''
[snapback]857759[/snapback]​
You like drinking a 40 year old guy named Mickey?

· Registered
18,153 Posts
joefromcanada said:
but maybe id just be settin my self up for another fall.
[snapback]860500[/snapback]​
I think that would be the case - and even if the first time all goes well, you'll be worrying before each time you meet her, and the odds are that sooner or later the bomb will burst again.
Not really a good basis for another try... It's the easy way out, but is it smart? Based on what you've written so far, you'll probably end up more puzzled and hurt than before.
You think it's worth that?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.