Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3inch gold spilo that does not get scared....I would put my hands up to the tank and it would just come up as if it was food. When I throw a feeder in, it'll just sit and watch the feeder swim around; then out of no where it charges at it full blown like some lunatic and chew the feeder up leaving the head.
After it eats, it just chills up in front of the tank in the middle where it always sits. I think there is something wrong with this little guy hahahaha, what ever it is, I hope it stays this way.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Sounds like you are very happy with your fish. Good luck with him, and keep us posted as to his progress.

~Dj

·
Registered
99 Posts
That sounds sweet, wish my spilo would do that and not sit in the back of the tank all the time.

GIR

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got 3 in a 90 , 2.5" a pc .
There is no bull sh*t w/ these guys.
If they want that feeder they get it.
No being spooked by the light or movement out of tank.
Nothing can interfere.

Want 2 more. To make a total of 5 , will prob bump up to over 100 gal when they get bigger.

Add a few more to that crazy gold ya got , see if they can get along and watch the carnage.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah, out of all my piranha, my 3 inch gold spilo is my favorite. He doesn't spook easily and is extremely aggressive. He will try to bite my finger through the glass, and when I throw in a 5 inch sunfish, he goes right after it. He is defines Piranha-Fury alright!

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
You are a lucky guy, congrats and ggod luck with your new P...
!

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
spilo schoal although hars ae beautiful

1 - 14 of 14 Posts