Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy on P-fish posted a pic of a small Brandtii, and my Spilo looks a lot **** it, I have a bad pic, ti si the one in the back, the bigger one

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Could be the screen on my laptop but i cant really see sh*t..the anal fin looks like it is too far back for a brandtii though.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Im going to have to go with Spilo. Can you get a clearer pic of the fish in question?

~Dj

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
:rock: the pic is too dark for me to see anything. I can barely make out if its even a p

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
unless the glass has distorted his fin placement that is definately not a brandtii. I have taken pictures though that have altered the position of the ps fin. you need a perfect side profile shot, from a dead on angle for a 100 % identification

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Using my night vision goggles... I see 2 Spilos.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
it does look like 2 spilos try and get a better pic it would help alot

take it out of the tank and put it on a damp cloth and take a few pics

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Seems Spilo to me...but now i'm sure is not Brandtii!

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
hastatus said:
The one in the background has appearance of S. spilopleura. Cannot tell very well about the foreground one.
Me to.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
You can clearly see its in the shape of a Serra, Spilo in my opinion also. And the one in the front does look like a juvi Red.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I can't the black stripes on the anal fin and tail like spilos, and neither the red throat like spilos cf, why not a diamond rhom ?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts