• Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Voted- hard choice as my fish were showing good color and growth before introducing Vita- Chem to their diet. Trigga what makes it exceptional in your opinion- just curious?

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My piraya have shown such an improvement in colour, appetite and even behaviour man it is far above what I expected it to do (was expecting very small improvements) and I will be using this stuff in my tanks for a long time to come.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
My piraya have shown such an improvement in colour, appetite and even behaviour man it is far above what I expected it to do (was expecting very small improvements) and I will be using this stuff in my tanks for a long time to come.
Do You Put it all over the food ??? or do you do the 1 Drop per gallon a week ??
I usually just do it in the food .. Im doing Constant 15 % changes every 2-3 Days ..
So putting it in my water is useless...

I have noticed a HUGE difference in my Serra. Elongatus . Colors have come out nicely , Lots of blacks
Browns , etc...... This fish is amazing. I could throw It in ANY tank any day of the week and he would
not change a bit.

I do notice the Colors on my Manny have Gotten alot more solid looking , More Red than Orange
and a Solid black Humeral spot as oppose to the faded black one.

Great product , lasts a while.

BUT , the VITA CHEM I HAVE IS DIFFERENT THAN YOUR BOTTLE. lol For freshwater fish but label is green with other fish

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I have the same label.. Couldn't find that one on google..

I used to add it to their food but now I just add a lid and a half every two weeks after a waterchange.

I feed mainly pellets and the occassional silverside stuffed with pellets now hardly any whitefish or shrimp but I do throw some in from time to time

·
Registered
328 Posts
I hear a lot about this stuff not only on here, but everyone seems to advise it for enhancing colour. I've never seen it for sale at any of my LFS's though so I can't really base how good or bad it is. Trigga you're from T.O. where do you get yours from?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts