Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so couple months ago i went to ikea with my mom cuz i needed a new bed and stuff.

SO i find this bed i like and i got these two cabinets to put my clothes in.

EVerything was fine till i built it and realized it looks kinda weird cuz the cabinets go all the way to the ceiling.

It says on the site that if it isnt open and after 45 days u could return it..

DO u guys think i would be able to return the cabinets and get something smaller?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Ikea is pretty good about returns!! They probably will take it back as long as you disasemble it and put it back in the original packing..

Just curious, how tall is the cabinet..?? I can not imagine it going from floor to ceiling unless you have a short ceiling

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lwrlevel said:
Ikea is pretty good about returns!! They probably will take it back as long as you disasemble it and put it back in the original packing..

Just curious, how tall is the cabinet..?? I can not imagine it going from floor to ceiling unless you have a short ceiling

[snapback]820684[/snapback]​
the cabinet is like 7 ft tall i have a 8 ftish ceiling in my room...jst barely fits...

sh*t i threw away the packaging.....o boy time to have a talk with the parents.....if something ill jst deal with it and rearrange my room so it looks better...it sucks to have a small room..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.