Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBME WHERE IS THIS TANK ?!?!?!

507 views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  thePACK 
#1 ·
ok man its been like 2 months since you said it was almost done. people ask where it is and you don't respond all i want to know is:

where is it ?

why are there no pictures ?

why don't we see this huge tutorial we have been waiting for?

why don't you even answer questions about it?

if you messed it up or something like that just say it and eveyone will stop asking. i am sure there will be a few told ya so's and stuff like that but everyone is just wondering what happened.

Come on man spill the beans!

Croz

See less See more
#6 ·
Well I jus said that cuz I haven't seen him around the Lounge much... I just didn't think it'd be one of the first things he'd see, so yea, ... by PMing him the link, you'd have a better shot at getting an answer to your growing questions.

#9 ·
He was in the Lounge yesterday....or was it Sunday.... but he came back recently...

#10 ·
I will tell you all you could hope to learn is here Reef Central Link

read every post by acrylicman, he does this stuff for a living and thats where I learned to do it, his method is the best for getting perfect joints

and perfect joints = best looks and highest strength

the cutting and edge finishing is the hard part, the joining is easy if you have the right stuff

stuff needed (20cc syringe, 20g needle, respirator, rubber gloves, lots of clamps, double sided masking tape, rafter squares with the corners cut off to allow solvent into joints, and weld-on #4 for everything but big tanks, for big tanks weldon #4 mixed with weldon #5 in a 4:1 ratio or 20% weldon #5 it slows down bonding which yields better high strength seams, and sewing pins)

trust me on the respirator, fumes dont smell much, but it kicks your butt

gloves because the solvent causes cancer

#13 ·
Sir Nathan XXI said:
stuff needed (20cc syringe, 20g needle, respirator, rubber gloves, lots of clamps, double sided masking tape...
You left out the two main things... the surgeon and his patient!!

#14 ·
Ahhh.
Hi guys, Ive had a shity past three weeks.
The tank? Its cool. i saw a air pocket on one side, so i toke a saw and cutt it off. But when i went to re-glue it after i sanded it down and stuff, all my glue evaperated. So i need to go get some more.
just have had zip time

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.