Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love my ps to death but im starting to get a little boared with them what do you guys do when and if this happens to you?do you re decorate or something.Now im not looking to get bashed here just wondering if anyone else ever gets to this point thanks.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I love my ps to death but im starting to get a little boared with them what do you guys do when and if this happens to you?do you re decorate or something.Now im not looking to get bashed here just wondering if anyone else ever gets to this point thanks.
Get bashed for what. That's your opinion. I get the same way, but when I get that feeling I log onto this site. And all better.:nod:

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
yeah man i get bored all the time! so i go out and buy new things like rocks.plants,gravel, enything really and when im really bored i go and buy new piranhas

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Thats the way they naturally are....If your getting bored of them...sell them off and get guppies...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Pick up a big Rhom that should keep you entertained

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
P's must not be your #1 choice then. IDK, but my fish all keep me busy, and entertained. Yeah, they do sit around alot, but in my juvie mix tank, it's always my next thought on who will get had next. Not saying I want to lose any of my fish, because I don't, but I love to see the pecking order in action. My wild reds are actually getting pretty ballsy with my tern (the bigger guy), and the cariba always seem to be protecting thier spot.

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
I moved on to cichlids :nod:
i second that.

i like to not only enjoy the hobby of fish but make some money back out of my fish and with piranha you cant do that since the only species that breed are reds, and the value of red belly fry is so low its not worth it to me. so i moved onto expensive african cichlids to at least make back what i put into the hobby.

i dont own a single piranha anymore and i used to have tons and many different species also

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
yeah man i get bored all the time! so i go out and buy new things like rocks.plants,gravel, enything really and when im really bored i go and buy new piranhas
x2
[/quote]

x3

Go to the store and buy something new!!!

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
x2
[/quote]

x3

:nod:

Go to the store and buy something new!!!
[/quote]

x4
I never trade or sell my piranhas, but seem to collecting more and more every time im sick of my old setup.

·
Registered
775 Posts
This is exactly what I do. You gotta keep yourself busy with them. I dunno, go buy a 400 gallon tank and get a huge barracuda or something??

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Pick up a big Rhom that should keep you entertained

[/quote]

getting a rhom would be like watching paint dry...no fun in there....go pick up 15-30 1-2" reds and then you will have a blast

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
i move on to cichlids aswell.....but after he eats a few oscars im fine
J/K

buy something for the tank....new filter moonlights somthing

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
A shoal is entertaining... Its cool when two p's get mad at each other and do circles around eachother trying to get to the tail...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts