Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A girl came skipping home from school one day.
"Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were counting today, and
all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted
to 10. See? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!"
"Very good," said her mother.
"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"
"Yes, it's because you're blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home from school.
"Mommy, Mommy," She yelled, "we were saying the alphabet
today, and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I
said it to G. See? A, b, c, d, e, f, g!"
"Very good," said her mother.
"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"
"Yes, it's because you're blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home from school.
"Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were in gym class today,
and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests,
but I have these!" And she lifted her tank top to reveal a
pair of 36Cs.
"Very good," said her embarrassed mother.
"Is it because I'm blonde, mommy?"
"No, it's because you're 25."
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
ROLF!!! Damn bimbos.. cant live with 'em, cant live without 'em.
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
HA HA!
 

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
Joined
·
16,831 Posts
thePACK said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
did i hit a nerve by chance
:smile:
Yeah you hit 3 of them!! No, Im just kidding. But I am blonde-- and there are blondes out there that are dumb, and yes I have my moments...but doesnt everyone??!!
 

·
Beautiful One
Joined
·
8,799 Posts
When I have my moments some say I dye my hair. I like being a brunnette. :smile:
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
3,217 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
thePACK said:
Ms_Nattereri said:
did i hit a nerve by chance
:smile:
Yeah you hit 3 of them!! No, Im just kidding. But I am blonde-- and there are blondes out there that are dumb, and yes I have my moments...but doesnt everyone??!!
true. although some have more moments than others. *cough* KAREN *cough*
i'm only joking, but seriously, you have MAJOR moments. its not because you're blonde though, dont worry. its only because you're white. or as you told that one kid ... you're black
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
but seriously, you have MAJOR moments. its not because you're blonde though, dont worry. its only because you're white. or as you told that one kid ... you're black
I understand what Karen is saying the most of the time, not because she is white, but because she is not you!
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
Innes said:
KumbiaQueens said:
but seriously, you have MAJOR moments. its not because you're blonde though, dont worry. its only because you're white. or as you told that one kid ... you're black
I understand what Karen is saying the most of the time, not because she is white, but because she is not you!
i smell CAT FIGHT! MEOW!!!!!!
 

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
Joined
·
18,487 Posts
Whooo Hoo!!! I got front seat!!! Pack bring the hose to cool 'em off!!!
 

·
joey'd is da man
Joined
·
14,077 Posts
You want to know what I do to those who oppose me?

 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RhomZilla said:
Whooo Hoo!!! I got front seat!!! Pack bring the hose to cool 'em off!!!
hell.. even if there no catfight..there still a wet t-shirt contest
..and innes no your not invite to particapate...
 

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
Joined
·
6,193 Posts
thePACK said:
RhomZilla said:
Whooo Hoo!!! I got front seat!!! Pack bring the hose to cool 'em off!!!
hell.. even if there no catfight..there still a wet t-shirt contest
..and innes no your not invite to particapate...
i got my money on sexy, sick_twisty, and pcrose......i say all 3 of them win the contest
.....who wants to start a betting pool?
 

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
Joined
·
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i dunno sexy adonis ..is a looker
 

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
Joined
·
3,217 Posts
Innes said:
You want to know what I do to those who oppose me?

happy slicing. i'll be waiting. i'm not expecting you to understand what i say, most people dont. karen's known me for 4 years, and still has trouble understanding my view point on certain things, and my reason for others. btw, my comment about her having her moments weren't based on understanding what she says, that's the easy part. know her for a few more years, and you'll begin to understand what i was trying to say.
although you are entitled to your own opinion, just because you dont understand what i say most of the time, doesn't mean ... forget it ... i'm not gunna waste whatever energy i have left explaining myself. have a good life.
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top