Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I got ripped off by a lfs the other day. This lfs finally got some Rhom's in and they claimed it was a black diamond rhom, so I bought it for $120.
I need to know what a TRUE black diamond Rhom looks like. If anybody can help, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Check this thread out.. Can help you compare your Rhom with others to see which is what.. Plus another way for us to help out is by posting pix..

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
I believe that rhom was ID'd by frank as being a normal rhom. That is, if I remember correctly. Just get some pics up though. Thats the best way to get an ID of your fish.

~Dj

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Black diamond rhom are suppose to have sparkly scale and somewaht reflective. Black diamond i believe are suupose to look higher. IMO rhom is a freaking rhom. There are too many people including I who tries to make something more out of rhom when its not. Black Diamond,Jet black,high back,gibbus, blah blah blah are all just different morphotype. In the end they are all the same. But i do understand how you feel when your purchase a speical rhom for a high price but later find out you got a normal rhom. To aviod doing that, do some reseach before purchasing such an expensive item =)

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
I dont know your name.

~Dj

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.