Black Piranha 4" Peru 50.00
Black Piranha 5"-6" Peru 75.00
and there monster black peru
Black Piranha 14" Peru 800.00

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tnx alot dude! btw im not from the us, im from the philippines and i just wanna compare prices hehe! cause someone is selling it here at 1000php so thats about $20 for a 1" black p.. quite pricey but its alright cause its so rare here to have black p's

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
tnx alot dude! btw im not from the us, im from the philippines and i just wanna compare prices hehe! cause someone is selling it here at 1000php so thats about $20 for a 1" black p.. quite pricey but its alright cause its so rare here to have black p's
they are rare, i have a baby black, ill sel him to you for 5 thousand dollars

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
they are rare, i have a baby black, ill sel him to you for 5 thousand dollars :laugh:
[/quote]
joey you are to funny :laugh:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
they are rare, i have a baby black, ill sel him to you for 5 thousand dollars :laugh:
[/quote]

Philipine currency are peso so thats why its price 1000 pesos which converts to 19.53 USD

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
my local fish shop has them for £35.00 each

1 - 13 of 13 Posts