Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
rbp 4 135 said:
sponsers have a hard time keeping them in stock.
[snapback]841328[/snapback]​
what you said doesn't exactly make sense to me, but based on what you said (quote), they are rare.

if they're not rare, then the sponsors must have them in stock quite often, if they sell, then obviously they'll get more because they make money. but if they have a hard time getting them, that means they are rare.

·
Banned
149 Posts
Hi,

It´s Jose of Piranha Boutique Europe. I have 8 Black Diamond Rhombeus in stock (and they look nothing like the shots posted on this thread. Mine have come from a dealer in Manaus--not exactly sure where they were fished. The fish I am talking about is Jet Black with small white spots (hence the nickname diamond).

Some dealers are selling Xingu as Black Diamond, or Altuvei or Altispinis... it all gets a bit confusing.

Let me know if you require anything.

Regards
Jose
www.piranhaboutiqueurope.com

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
rebeccasala said:
Hi,

It´s Jose of Piranha Boutique Europe. I have 8 Black Diamond Rhombeus in stock (and they look nothing like the shots posted on this thread. Mine have come from a dealer in Manaus--not exactly sure where they were fished. The fish I am talking about is Jet Black with small white spots (hence the nickname diamond).

Some dealers are selling Xingu as Black Diamond, or Altuvei or Altispinis... it all gets a bit confusing.

Let me know if you require anything.

Regards
Jose
www.piranhaboutiqueurope.com
[snapback]845695[/snapback]​
Pics ???

·
Vendor
2,270 Posts
let me know. I have a 3-4" in stock for 60.00 last one. still showing spots.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.