Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jack Burton: You know what Jack Burton always says... what the hell?

Jack Burton: Like I told my last wife, I said, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... it's all in the reflexes."

Jack Burton: Now I'm not saying that I've been everywhere and I've done everything, but I do know it's a pretty amazing planet we live on, and a man would have to be some kind of FOOL to think we're alone in THIS universe.

Jack Burton: Ok, you people! Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president.

Jack Burton: Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

Jack Burton: Okay, I get the picture White Tigers, Lords of Death, guys in funny suits throwing plastic explosives while poison arrows fall from the sky and the pillars of heaven shake, huh? Sure, okay, I see Charlie Chan, Fu Manchu and a hundred howlin' monkey temples, and that's just for starters, right? Fine! I'm back! I'm ready, goddammit let me at 'em!

Jack Burton: All I know is that this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds while he just STANDS there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him with LIGHT coming out of his mouth!

Jack Burton: [Pointing to Chinese writing on elevator] What does that say?
Wang Chi: Hell of Boiling Oil.
Jack Burton: You're kidding.
Wang Chi: Yeah, I am. It says Keep Out.

Jack Burton: and go off and rule the universe from beyond the grave...
Lo Pan: Indeed
Jack Burton: or check into a psycho ward, which ever comes first huh.

Jack Burton: Hey Wang, these guys, these Sing Dings...
Wang Chi: The Chang Sings
Jack Burton: ...they have enemies?
Wang Chi: The Wing Kong
Jack Burton: Who wear red turbans?
Wang Chi: [sees they're now surrounded by Wing Kong warriors] Holy sh*t!

Great site relating to this move

http://www.wingkong.net/files/script.htm

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
awesome.

Steam guy FTW, his weapons are bitchin too!
one of the best characters until he pulls a joey'd and takes the easy way out :laugh:
[/quote]
wtf does that mean?

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
awesome.

Steam guy FTW, his weapons are bitchin too!
one of the best characters until he pulls a joey'd and takes the easy way out :laugh:
[/quote]
wtf does that mean?
[/quote]

[/quote]

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
:nod:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.