Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
Last story I wrote was about a guy needing to go to the bathroom, made it some long story and last two paragraphs you find out its all about a guy holding it in so he doesn't piss his pants. Teacher gave me an A-.

· Registered
2,081 Posts
I'm still adamant this is a fake. I dont know any teacher that would actually pass someone if they turned that in. And the teacher spelled something wrong too. The teacher also has the worst handwriting ever.

IT is really funny though.

· Registered
994 Posts
At my old private school, we were supposed to write a story, drama or horror. I said I was going to do a scary story. It had to be around 10 pages long, basically mine was real real gruesome, gory, and at the end, like everyone dies, main characters family etc. and the last paragraph I revealed it was all an elaborate LSD trip. Teacher gave me an A+ and asked if he could keep it and try to see if anyone else enjoyed it besides him and our class

· Registered
2,539 Posts
InIndiana said:
At my old private school, we were supposed to write a story, drama or horror. I said I was going to do a scary story. It had to be around 10 pages long, basically mine was real real gruesome, gory, and at the end, like everyone dies, main characters family etc. and the last paragraph I revealed it was all an elaborate LSD trip. Teacher gave me an A+ and asked if he could keep it and try to see if anyone else enjoyed it besides him and our class
[snapback]846768[/snapback]​
you private-school stdents are too crazy, stay the hell away from me...

· Registered
1,066 Posts
scrubbs said:
I'm still adamant this is a fake. I dont know any teacher that would actually pass someone if they turned that in. And the teacher spelled something wrong too. The teacher also has the worst handwriting ever.

IT is really funny though.
[snapback]846228[/snapback]​
I agree. There is no teacher that would give a passing grade to that 'essay'. It's obviously a fake but quite funny!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.