Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is it?

I'd have to say being a Pennsylvania boy that Yuengling Lager is definitely a favorite around here...most people can't figure out how to say Yuengling, but it's a great beer. (claims to be America's "Oldest Brewery and isnow available as far south as DC supposedly)

When I got to go to Dallas for a 2 weeks on a business trip I had a local guy suggest Shiner Bock. Now that was a great beer too, but the closest thing available in the northeast is the new Michelob Bock. I want to go back to Texas and just spend a week in a bar with it on tap

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
I don't care for any microbrews either, but i can drink em. I am an import nut. I like corronas, Bass, Guinness, and a couple of the canadian beers. Molson and labatts. Now i will drink michalobe light, and bud light because my wife gets them on sale. But i doubt anybody can tell apart a beer after 5-6 of them. Except the guinness and stout beers.
Oh The beer inside canada gives me a hangover every time.
It's like malt liquor

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
we used to have a brewery in sunderland but it closed it was called vaux and they did some nice beers as well as having the license to make things like labatts (not that i would drink it).
i mainly drink imports like stella and carling but i do drink LCL which is made @ 8 mile away next to newcastle (where innes is from)
dixon

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
SCREW BEER
(ill drink it) i like pretty much any beer that is light. with the exception of Budwieser!

beer gives u a beer belly
chics dont dig that

"drink more liquor to f*ck you up quicker"....Eminem

·
Registered
879 Posts
I'm into imports too. Aside from micro breweries and Sam Adams, American beer is a joke, nothing but alcoholic piss. My favorite local beer is Great Lakes Brewery's Eliot Ness Lager.

·
Registered
45 Posts
All the Wisconsin people here on the board will easily agree that Leinenkugel's is the best beer from WI. and yes, even with Miller here too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.