Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
k i already have red... i am getting rid of them and getting caribe's, terns, and piraya's and putting them in the 260 i am building.... should be done by the end of the month... hopefully anyway.
just want some opinions on what i should put in my 110 when it is vacated...
i am already have an eigenmanni, and am getting a manueli, and a irritan. so other than these piranha's what do u think would suit a 78x18x18 tank.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
aquasacpe has a 14-16 inch pyrayia for about 2k, they might make a deal if you mention joey'd that would be sweet

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ya i am already planning on an irritan. so not sure i want an elong.
i was thinking either moving my manueli to the 110 and trying to get a gouldingi if i could.

our just keep on trying a better way to get geryi.

i would try spilo's but i am not really keen on having all the hospital tanks set up for them i am already having enough problems with my parents about the amount of tanks i have. but oh well i am moving out soon :nod:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ya i have 5 wild reds i am selling them in the next few weeks
... need something a little more exciting.

as for other predatory fish i was thinking of for a long time a fw stingray and arrow setup is mine big enough for the arrow? i love those blue's :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.