Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just to show the quality of this lense, this is a photo of my thermometer. The bottom where the little balls are to keep it upright in the water. These shots are taken freehand also, no tripod. The fry are no bigger than a quarter inch.

· Registered
480 Posts
Once again, very nice!
Take some pics of P's

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
dude, those ARE somw nice pics!
very well done

· The Lord Himself is Life to me
3,861 Posts
Those are some of the best pics I've seen. The quality is literally professional grade.

Makes my pictures look like a drawing on an etcho-sketch.

· Registered
1,299 Posts
The MP-E is a Canon lens of extremely high quality with the price tag to go along with it. Runs around $800 online I think. Manual focus, f2.8.

It fits on all the current Canon digitals: the Rebel, 10D, 20D, Mark 1Ds Mark II, etc etc.

· Registered
49 Posts
Filo said:
amazing, i want a camera like that, how much was ur camera setup? and is it hard to use?
[snapback]867532[/snapback]​
I was just at his house playing with the setup. It is extremely hard to be precise when you are focused that close. Just in case you did'nt know those were fry the size of a matchhead. I'll let channa tell you how much the setup costs...$$$$$$$$

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.