*Fight club
*Airplane 2
*The 3 amigos
*James Bond 007
*and many others!

·
Go Bucks!
3,164 Posts
One of my favorites is Silence of The Lambs. I also liked the Indiana Jones movies and the original Star Wars movies.

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
My Favorite movie (and best)of all time is
American Graffiti

Honorable mention;
Enemy at the Gates <--- Very Good Movie.
Joe Dirt
Saving Private Ryan
Full Metal Jacket
The Last Castle

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Memento, Requiem for a Dream, Pi, Seven, American History X, and many more...
I don't have one all-time favorite movie, though.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Jackass
Super Troopers
Shrek
etc.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
my favorite is terminator II

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
pulp fiction..cause it has some of the greatest saying of all time..."going to get medivel on that ass"....

·
Registered
135 Posts
Top Gun
Face Off
Saving Private Ryan
Saw Jack ASS the movie last night, couldn't stop laughing
I like these all and many more. no single favorite.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Pulp Fiction

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
Ms_Nattereri Posted on Mar 30 2003, 08:47 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pulp Fiction
Interesting you mention that. I was in a music store a few years ago and trying out an electric guitar and the first song I played was miserlou (one of the songs from that movie). Needless to say, I had a small crowd of young musicians watching me playing. Had no idea what the fascination was until I was told by the store clerk that was a song all the young guitarists wanted to learn how to play. It was one of the first songs I learned to play in the early 1960's when it was new.

·
Registered
66 Posts
*Queen of the Damned; been killer if it followed the book more closely and was like 2 hours longer but d*mn Stuart Townsend is hot as Lestat

*Resident Evil
*It
*Its Pat
*Final Destination I*II
*Anaconda
*Vampire in Brooklin
*Interview with the Vampire
*Adams Family Values
*Ghost Ship
*Hannibal

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Its not my favorite movie, but when i was a kid i remember Watership Down being a very powerful and awesome movie as well as the most violent animation in a movie, the book is also kick ass

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Hmm.. best movies, huh. I cant really say. Theres good ones from the past and present that I cannot decide on which is better or the title. But I have to go with Fictional movies. Just like Lords of the Rings. I like seeing movies with elves, gobblins, fairies, Ogars..ect. Just fantasy movies.. But not like Star Wars..

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Hmm.. best movies, huh. I cant really say. Theres good ones from the past and present that I cannot decide on which is better or the title. But I have to go with Fictional movies. Just like Lords of the Rings. I like seeing movies with elves, gobblins, fairies, Ogars..ect. Just fantasy movies.. But not like Star Wars..
have you seen...... legend

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.