Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
Joined
·
18,086 Posts
Peacock said:
yes, but what is Open Source Beer?
[snapback]845368[/snapback]​
I think this will answer your question.
The recipe and the whole brand of Our Beer is published under a Creative Commons license, which basically means that anyone can use the recipe to brew the beer or to create a derivative. Anyone that uses the material has to publish the recipe under the same license (Share Alike) with reference to the originators.
 

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
Joined
·
10,514 Posts
HAHAHA its like linux.. but what does the beer taste like?
 

·
Danse Macabre!
Joined
·
10,561 Posts
Peacock said:
yes, but what is Open Source Beer?
[snapback]845368[/snapback]​
Aren't you supposed to be the smartest, cleverest, most intuitive and observant person on the messageboard? Certainly you should be able to figure out what something is after reading an article that specifically states that very thing...

I wonder how it tastes, any p-fury members able to brew their own beer?
 

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
Joined
·
18,670 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Aren't you supposed to be the smartest, cleverest, most intuitive and observant person on the messageboard? Certainly you should be able to figure out what something is after reading an article that specifically states that very thing...

I wonder how it tastes, any p-fury members able to brew their own beer?
[snapback]845873[/snapback]​


and beer that would make me hyper would just be fucked up
i like to nap after drinkin all night
 

·
Danse Macabre!
Joined
·
10,561 Posts
Never even heard of shinerboch, but then I'm mostly a domestic person myself (canadian domestic is awesome). Didn't look at the recipe really but if it's a dark beer I probably wouldn't like it.

Death - Hell no man, red bull and vodka (ie a drink that makes you hyper) is an important component of the bar going experience. For that moment when you start thinking maybe you're going to start winding down, you get that boost of caffeine without having to stop consuming alcohol, it's f*cking genious!
 

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
Joined
·
18,670 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Never even heard of shinerboch, but then I'm mostly a domestic person myself (canadian domestic is awesome). Didn't look at the recipe really but if it's a dark beer I probably wouldn't like it.

Death - Hell no man, red bull and vodka (ie a drink that makes you hyper) is an important component of the bar going experience. For that moment when you start thinking maybe you're going to start winding down, you get that boost of caffeine without having to stop consuming alcohol, it's f*cking genious!
[snapback]845895[/snapback]​
i love redbull and vodka
but thats diffrent its not beer
never f*ck with my beer it better be cold and carbonated
 

·
This f*cking Guy!
Joined
·
9,415 Posts
elTwitcho said:
Never even heard of shinerboch, but then I'm mostly a domestic person myself (canadian domestic is awesome). Didn't look at the recipe really but if it's a dark beer I probably wouldn't like it.
[snapback]845895[/snapback]​
If Its free I will drink it.
Those germans though man, Make some Strong Beer's
 

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
Joined
·
10,514 Posts
Death in # said:
:laugh: i love redbull and vodka
but thats diffrent its not beer
never f*ck with my beer it better be cold and carbonated
[snapback]845904[/snapback]​
ever try jager bomb? drop a shot of jager in a glass of red bull then pound it..

that will get you ripped and hyper.

shinerboch is really big in texas, i never heard of it until i moved down there, and it was every where.. its like michalob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Peacock @ Jan 14 2005 said:
yes, but what is Open Source Beer?

elTwitcho said:
Aren't you supposed to be the smartest, cleverest, most intuitive and observant person on the messageboard? Certainly you should be able to figure out what something is after reading an article that specifically states that very thing...
[snapback]845873[/snapback]​
Yeah, even Donald Trump knows
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top