Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 Ps and want to stock the tank...I've been popping in 21 large goldfish but they go through those in less than a week so I need to find something that I can put in there for 2 weeks or so without having to touch the tank, only for the bi-monthly cleaning and re-stocking.

Any suggestions other than dumping in 42 or so goldfish in there? Yah I know the tank gets dirty faster but I clean the tank every 2 weeks so thats good enough. I dont want to pamper them with more haha

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Caesar3283 said:
Hmm.....I was wondering the same thing. I'm going on vacation for 8 days in mid August so I was thinking about tossing a bunch of gold fish in my tank. How big is your tank by the way? And how big are your P's?
They are probably 3.5" or so I would guess

I have 3 of them in a 40 gallon

· Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look its generally agreed most people here take better care of their fish than art galleries of Monet paintings

How did you get your Ps to eat out of your hand?

They gobble up the 21 feeder fish in less than a week and are growing big fast so whats the problem? I also feed them shrimp and blood worms so its not like I'm starving them to death

These are not fish that you baby, they should be able to take a lickin and keep on tickin. I dont want some pantsy pirahna that doesn't rip stuff up. They are ugly fish and the main thing that they got going for them is their killing ability

I pamper my fish enough, its not like I converted my jacuzzi into a tank and dumped them in there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.