Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Suprnova's site is down in your opinion what is the best BitTorrent site out there for downloading music and movies any input would help i am looking for a CD that i used to have that i really want again.....

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
i used to be a member of uk-torrents, but the mpaa shut them down. there are a few more being built right now. but i use soulseek and irc

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
suprnova was garbage. their download rates were slow as sh*t. i never maxed higher than 5kb. at uk-torrents my downloads never went below 40k/sec.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Fido said:
supernova was great...im down to just using teh crappy built in engine in the

ARES program.
[snapback]912223[/snapback]​
It's a shame that you all don't know about the currently running suprnova mirror

Pac

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
PacmanXSA said:
Fido said:
supernova was great...im down to just using teh crappy built in engine in the

ARES program.
[snapback]912223[/snapback]​
It's a shame that you all don't know about the currently running suprnova mirror

Pac
[snapback]912248[/snapback]​
yeah suprnova never really went down. i've heard some shady stuff, but i dont like the site anyway. i'll wait for this new bittorrent site to finish up.

·
4,053 Posts

money will get you things you desire.
if don't have any, do what I do use ares, limewire, winmx, and various shitty torrent sites. check around some binary sites, some has massive ftp downloads.

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
hyphen said:
suprnova was garbage. their download rates were slow as sh*t. i never maxed higher than 5kb. at uk-torrents my downloads never went below 40k/sec.
[snapback]912245[/snapback]​
Suprnova was the best overall website to find music and movies download by faaaaaaaaaaaar, I really liked it, dunno why you were getting such crappy download rates but ti usually worked fine for me, god I miss it

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
JAC said:
hyphen said:
[snapback]912245[/snapback]​
Suprnova was the best overall website to find music and movies download by faaaaaaaaaaaar, I really liked it, dunno why you were getting such crappy download rates but ti usually worked fine for me, god I miss it
[snapback]912371[/snapback]​
it was a good site if you didn't have access to private bitorrent sites like uk-torrents. every seed available had amazing speeds because all members were required to maintain a 1:1 download:upload ratio. not only that but i could put in a request and have it filled within a week.

·
Too tasty to give up.
7,043 Posts
Any sites like uk-torrent, hypen?

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
meh i'd rather stick with irc for Full Albums tried using bit torrent but imo it sucks ballsack

1 - 15 of 15 Posts