Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· 2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
3,545 Posts
What? They are giving away to anybody?

· Registered
3,770 Posts
okok u are messing with us right? i live in warren michigan. What do u just walk up and say i wont that one?

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
galland said:
The oldest aquarium in the U.S. is closing due to the Mayor's inability to conserve money. All the fish are being given away! Huge piranha 14" long etc. Call em' quick!
[snapback]846048[/snapback]​
man, that f*cking blows

Death in # said:
:laugh: just bring a big enough bucket though
[snapback]846408[/snapback]​

· Registered
2,563 Posts
i wanted to go down there and was talking to my dad about it, but he said no....he said its probably the worst palce around here and he wouldnt even go down there with 3 guns and a guy to back him up (hes a cop)......so, anyone been there before? is it that bad? and what kind of fish just out of curiousity do they have?

· Registered
920 Posts
grnlemonade said:
i wanted to go down there and was talking to my dad about it, but he said no....he said its probably the worst palce around here and he wouldnt even go down there with 3 guns and a guy to back him up (hes a cop)......so, anyone been there before? is it that bad? and what kind of fish just out of curiousity do they have?
[snapback]846774[/snapback]​
detoirt is bad....but its not that bad......my brother in law ran the detroit marathon and so i met him at a lot of the check points and it was scary but its not like people shoot you for no reason......anyways me and my bro were gonna go there ash told us there was a huge aligator gar and a bunch of other sweet fish......when is it closing?

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Detroit's not that bad. Just don't go running around there at night. Been to the aquarium many times with no problem. They have a gar there that's about 6' long. So many nice fish. Take a ride down there you might get lucky. I'm still setting up my 300 so it will take time. You should see the piranha down there!

· Registered
920 Posts
galland said:
Detroit's not that bad. Just don't go running around there at night. Been to the aquarium many times with no problem. They have a gar there that's about 6' long. So many nice fish. Take a ride down there you might get lucky. I'm still setting up my 300 so it will take time. You should see the piranha down there!
[snapback]847501[/snapback]​
ya thats the aligator gar i wanna go see it and the p....wait ok so in the article it says that closing will be determined in the next few weeks.....does that mean i can still visit there until then?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.