Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
911 Posts
Just got him from pedro today and hes startin to get used to the tank a little now so I took some pics, not too bad for just gettin out of the shippin bag 8 hours ago. Hes not skittish at all and just stares at you when ya walk by the pic was taken with no flash so thats why the tank looks sorta blue

· Registered
480 Posts
Very nice

How big is he?

· The Lord Himself is Life to me
3,861 Posts
He looks great. Especially considering he just was shipped. No chin rub or anything. Very nice. Can't wait to see when his color comes in. Congrats. One of my favorite rhom variants

· Registered
986 Posts
great looking rhom suprisingly yours hasnt rub his chin. Most rhom do that when first being introuduced to their new home especially being shipped in a bag or container for hours. You're a lucky owner to have have one badass rhom p

· Registered
5,089 Posts
nice pic. Damn i havent seen you around in a while PS, thought you were dead or something. Perhaps i have just been not seeing you in a few of the areas here i frequent more than others. Again, nice P.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.