Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else noticed wether fish other than P's like beefheart? i bought some for my RBP today for the first time. I cut off the fat and dropped some in. He didn't really care, but my convicts friggin loved it. They didn't leave it alone. So, I left it in there for about 20 minutes. when I went back into the room to take it out, there was my plecostomus sucking on it. That surprised me.

Anyone else have fish that like the beefheart?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I know that my Pleco also eats the remaining beefheart that my Ps leave alone.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
My Oscar eats it but then again he will eat almost anything. I fed a peice to my feeder crayfish too once they seemed to like it as well.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I'm pretty sure that most fish will like it as long as it is small enough for them to eat.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Yeah but nothing beats watching Piranahs fighting and taking chuncks off beefhearts copmpared to seeing any other fish gulp it up

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
thomisdead said:
Has anyone else noticed wether fish other than P's like beefheart? i bought some for my RBP today for the first time. I cut off the fat and dropped some in. He didn't really care, but my convicts friggin loved it. They didn't leave it alone. So, I left it in there for about 20 minutes. when I went back into the room to take it out, there was my plecostomus sucking on it. That surprised me.

Anyone else have fish that like the beefheart?
discus should be fed beefheart

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
piranha45 said:
lots of fish like beefheart. Any carnivorous fish out there will love the stuff.
try telling that to a peacock eel

·
Registered
148 Posts
Exos are pretty fond of Beek Heart too.
My boyfriend (Fistofury)Hasn't been very successful at getting spilos to eat it though. Picky bastards are too used to mealies & shrimp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts