Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a deal with him last week about to ship to me some Piranha then I sent money $500 to him and now He just leave me like nothing happen even he gave me the Cell phone number but he never answer till now ...I just want share my bad experience so nobody wil cheat by him anymore remember the member name is YAUYAU FROM HONGKONG.....

· Registered
2,462 Posts
YOU got JackeD !!!

id find his IP # and go kick his ass or even go to hong kong an chopp his ass in the THROAT!!

· what up NINJA
4,104 Posts
I know him from here, he asked to use my pictures for his website. Never would've thought he'd do that to you no fear. sorry, hope you can get something worked out w/ it.

here's his website:
yauyau piranha site

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Of all places, why did you even consider ordering Ps from someone in Hong Kong?... unless you live anywhere close to there. This is a perfect example why I dont do business with international sellers.. even thru eBay. Sorry for your loss man. What method did you pay him with? Maybe there's a chance you can get reimbursed.

With instances like these, shouldn't Yauyau's member IP banned for false sales and netgative business conduct within the board?

· Registered
221 Posts
I had been scammed several times in ebay before, and got reimbursement from the seller. However it was the sellers from ebay are here in United States.
You might want to give Interent Fraud services a try, they must have scared the sh*t out of the people that scam me, to refund my money, or items in a heart beat, and thats after several months of trying a report filed, to my bank, ebay, paypal, etc.. And All this organizations is a waste of time. and finally I filed a report to IFS, and boula in a week, the seller called me w/ an apology, and refund the items, plus give me some extra ones, and the other one give me full refund of the money, and heres the best part the IFS, personally wrote me a letter a month letter making sure I was pleased with the results or not they would have forwarded a thourough investigation and FBI will be involved. By the way IFS is associated w/ the FBI to prevent and discouraged Interent Fraud and its free!

Hope this helps, and goodluck.

http://www.ifccfbi.gov/cf1.asp

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for all comment about this ....I think I should not post this thread I am sorry ...but I think all member here have the right to know what happening to the other member in negative way ....the YAUYAU guy promise this monday will ship the fish but till now nothing from him even the phone he gave me no aswer at all I have the address but after I check with my cousin that live in Hong Kong is fake address ...so now I will trace him from the bank that I transfer the money to him .....

· Registered
2,647 Posts
i'd never send money to anyone without a legit site / paymemt methode

· Registered
220 Posts
I not is bad guy ,only is my home computer sick and my home have bad question busy.so can't reply no_fear. i already tell to no_fear know after.

Now, i already reply no_fer tomorrow send to him fish from UPS.
and he already reply me e-mail la.
this no_fear reply me write is:
I am sorry to say like that in form,i will ask the piranha moderator to delate the thread. but i think delate is not enough,so i want no_fear confirm.

A!!! no_fear.
if you in there,please confirm i write is correct or wrong.

· Registered
220 Posts
I am very angry,
i only want help fish friend find fish.
I never think have this bad happen,I can help fish friend find fish ,i already happy.is don't need give me other fee.(only is need give shipping fee and fish price),but still mean me is bad guy,i so angry.
this is me bad experience,i will don't help other person find fish after.

· Registered
268 Posts
yauyau said:
I am very angry,
i only want help fish friend find fish.
I never think have this bad happen,I can help fish friend find fish ,i already happy.is don't need give me other fee.(only is need give shipping fee and fish price),but still mean me is bad guy,i so angry.
this is me bad experience,i will don't help other person find fish after.
[snapback]829873[/snapback]​
Everything will work out.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.