Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love using that comma to my advantage!

Cautionary tale: One morning, a young ISU professor started to walk down the unsalted stairs outside of my apartment. He fell on my ass on the first step and proceeded to slide down all but five stairs...only because he grabbed onto the handrails. When I tried to get up, I couldn't and slid down the rest of them, too. f*ck, that hurt. I hit my head and scraped the sh*t out of my hands, wrenched my back, twisted an ankle and pulled muscles in my legs. Luckily, I don't have a concussion...I don't think. So...please be careful on the ice...or else you'll slide down a set of stairs on your ass and have to tell a friend the tale because you aren't supposed to drive in case you're concussed.

And, yes, the whole story was about me. I wanted to try out the Peter Griffin subject-verb non-agreement thing. It failed miserably.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
He fell on your ass? Guess you needed that extra few points before finals next week eh? haha

Luckily ice is a fridge thing here in FL

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL, Pottsburg, nope, I am the professor...I just tried that Peter Griffin thing where he says something like "someday, our kids will learn how to program a VCR without spilling piping hot gravy all over myself". You know, where he lets on that it's obviously him.

Slckr, thanks for asking...I'm a little sore, but I think I'll be okay. Just need to stretch a little later and down some Aleve.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Childawg where are you from?
I'm from Byron, but I live in Normal right now as I teach at ISU.

Thanks for the well-wishes and the humour, ya'll.

I think the people scraping the windows in the parking lot were just happy to be able to laugh at someone whose day was a little bit worse...whatever works, I guess.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, I'm from the Land of Lincoln.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I know this proberly hurt you like hell and have done this to myself many times... but i still help myself in laughing at you and many others falling over on ice, its human nature lol, pure comedy! Sorry not aimed at you personally or anything...

whats more funny than a fall, this......lol
http://my.break.com/Media/View.aspx?ContentID=189763

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ouch, that would just suck...but it was kind of funny!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
haha thats funny, im like 30 mins from normal... in Lincoln, Illinois... about 30 mins south of you
going to school of corse.. at Lincoln College haha sooo how about that fuckin snow ChilDawg? All the classes got cancelled here

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, there was a lot of it...the good news is that I don't have to leave the apartment today...somehow the IlStU decided to cancel today (and for good reason!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts