Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Let me be the first to say... the Gators will win. My reason is the following:
  • Heisman Curse (Team w/ Heisman winner loses)
  • Ohio did not have but 1 tuff game (Michigan). Very weak schedule
  • Gators played difficult schedule
  • Ohio St. under estimating Gators (much like Oklahoma did Boise St.)
  • Ohio has not played a game in 51 days
FYI, I am neither a Ohio St. fan, nor Gators fan. Be back at half-time!

·
Registered
543 Posts
YEA FLORIDA!

damn it shitty start

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
i hope ohio state loses. i am a michigan fan. one thing i hate most about ohio state lovers is that 95% of em have a big mouth and brag alot. michigan fans are different anyways here in michigan they r lol

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
i hope ohio state loses. i am a michigan fan. one thing i hate most about ohio state lovers is that 95% of em have a big mouth and brag alot. michigan fans are different anyways here in michigan they r lol
wow, from your opinion about Ohio St. fans..... it almost sounds like you described OU Sooner fans to a "T."
(BTW, I am a UT Longhorn fan)

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
yeah go florida. they are puttin an ass whippin' on ohio right now.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
OSU

cincinnati boy in jersey still has home team on top

·
I Love Me Some Me
5,987 Posts
NegativeCamber sure called this one so far

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I knew it... Something was weird when I woke up this morning. Up until today, I was feeling Ohio St. would win this game. But, like I stated in the first post..... Ohio St. under estimated the Gators and did not come to play. I knew the Gators would win, but damn--- not by 27 points!!

CONGRATS GATOR FANS!!!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
you pretty much called it man haha

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
OSU played a shitty game. Call it the Heisman curse. A few bad spots (florida 2nd TD and 4th down for OSU). Stupid fouls by OSU. O-Line was playing shitty. And what the f*ck was the zone for. The entire night just short passes. Not sure why OSU changed everythign for this game, their offense and defense. And Ginn getting hurt didn't help either.

Just overall a terrible game for OSU and Florida played a good game.

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
/begins search for Count avatar..

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
this game proves the BCS is not working. we have a national champion with one loss and a team that is still undefeated. Congrats to the gators, they whip the buckeyes ass.

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
OSU blew it. Call it what you want. They just plain sucked.

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
OSU played a shitty game. Call it the Heisman curse. A few bad spots (florida 2nd TD and 4th down for OSU). Stupid fouls by OSU. O-Line was playing shitty. And what the f*ck was the zone for. The entire night just short passes. Not sure why OSU changed everythign for this game, their offense and defense. And Ginn getting hurt didn't help either.

Just overall a terrible game for OSU and Florida played a good game.
That td call was iffy, if anything the spot would have been goal and INCHES. Ginn being out did have that much effect on the game (OSU fan excuse?). I think OSU simply got out played AND out coached.
You all have played zone the entire year, it worked... why change it? The OL for OSU had a decent game... The DL for UF justy had a better night. I was thrilled to see Ray play tonite even with a broken arm. Im so proud of my Gators

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
this game proves the BCS is not working. we have a national champion with one loss and a team that is still undefeated.
Wisconsin and Louisville each had one loss as well. And the NFL proves each year that certain teams improve over the course of the season, so why penalize a team for one bad game. I think there's no playoff system so that Notre Dame is assured a a premiere bowl match up every year.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
..... Ohio St. under estimated the Gators and did not come to play. I knew the Gators would win, but damn--- not by 27 points!!
CONGRATS GATOR FANS!!!
No, the OSU fans underestimated the Gators. The OSU team knew they were good, but they got their asses kicked any way.

[/quote]

OSU team knew they were good, but they just respected their offense too much with the zone which allowed all night 5 -6 yard passes. OSU needed to pressue Leak but they decided not too. If they would have pressured Leak he would have done some stupid things. (Like Brady Quinn). OSU didn't mix up the offense enough. Plus it didn't help with all the stupid flags OSU got. I know most of them were deserved for stupid sh*t OSU did.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts